Proven company, team and business model - with a long-standing track record.
Strong capital base, solid revenues and excellent position in the market.
A history of innovation and the ability to adapt in a changing market landscape.
Bitcoin Suisse benefits from a strong and stable shareholder base with a long-term view to business. Close involvement and alignment of shareholders, board, management and the entire team enables investments in new services and products years ahead of their release, ensuring that we can create value for clients, shareholders and grow sustainably.
Our aim is to continue to be a leading key player in the crypto-financial marketplace, to continue providing excellent services and products in this field and to bridge the world of traditional finance with that of crypto-finance.
Private Sale / Capital Raise (Series A)
24. July 2020 – Bitcoin Suisse successfully completes Series A financing with fully subscribed capital raise – valuing company at CHF 302.5 million
- In its first-ever and fully subscribed capital raise, Bitcoin Suisse has raised above CHF 45 million of capital in only four months, including issuance of 10% of new shares, resulting in 2019 pro forma equity of around CHF 100 million
- Worldline and Bitcoin Suisse Launch WL Crypto Payments in Switzerland
- Bitcoin Suisse Prepares for the Next Stage of Growth
- Bitcoin Suisse Joins Ubinetic’s Oracle Service as Data Transmitter
- Supporting NTN Innovation Booster – Blockchain Nation as Industry Partner
- Bitcoin Suisse’s Robust Business Model with Multi-Crypto-Exchanges stands the test
- Bitcoin Suisse integrates Swiss Crypto Vault and Swiss Crypto Tokens
- Standing up for Our Clients in Times of Unprecedented Market Growth
- Bitcoin Suisse Board Member Giles Keating on CNBC About Cryptocurrencies
- More news
- Company history with testimonials and collaboration partner references
- Company facts and figures on one page
- Product & service offering at a glance
Write us a mail here.
- Investor Relations
The following section of this website contains information and opinions regarding the Series A of Bitcoin Suisse (BTCS). You can only visit this area if you carefully read the following important legal information and then accept it with “accept”.
The following section of the website is only intended for investors domiciled in Switzerland. In particular, it is not intended for persons who are subject to a legal system prohibiting the access to or publication of this section of the website or the products listed therein or their distribution (due to the nationality of the person, their place of residence or for other reasons).
In addition, the following section of the website is exclusively aimed at qualified investors (professional clients) within the meaning of Article 4 (3), (4) and (5) and Article 5 (1), and (4) of the Federal Act on Financial Services.
All information provided in this section of the website, including all financial information, is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute an investment recommendation, offer or solicitation to buy, hold or sell any financial or investment products. They do not constitute any investment, legal, tax and / or other advice. In particular, a previous performance is neither an indication nor a guarantee for future development. There is neither a tacit or an explicit guarantee of future performance.
BTCS assumes no responsibility or liability, including negligence and liability towards third parties, for any loss or direct or indirect damage or consequential loss of any kind suffered by the users of this website, directly or indirectly and incurred through the use, access or modification thereof.
BTCS makes no guarantee and makes no representations regarding the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the published content.
By clicking on “Accept”, you confirm that you are a qualified investor domiciled in Switzerland or representing the aforementioned or that you are already a shareholder – and that you have read, understood and accepted the aforementioned important legal information.