Proven company, team and business model - with a long-standing track record.
Strong capital base, solid revenues and excellent position in the market.
A history of innovation and the ability to adapt in a changing market landscape.
Currently undergoing licensing to become a Swiss bank & planning for cross-border licensing and expansion abroad.
Bitcoin Suisse benefits from a strong and stable shareholder base with a long-term view to business. Close involvement and alignment of shareholders, board, management and the entire team enables investments in new services and products years ahead of their release, ensuring that we can create value for clients, shareholders and grow sustainably.
Our aim is to continue to be a leading key player in the crypto-financial marketplace, to continue providing excellent services and products in this field and to bridge the world of traditional finance with that of crypto-finance.
Private Sale / Capital Raise (Series A)
24. July 2020 – Bitcoin Suisse successfully completes Series A financing with fully subscribed capital raise – valuing company at CHF 302.5 million
- In its first-ever and fully subscribed capital raise, Bitcoin Suisse has raised above CHF 45 million of capital in only four months, including issuance of 10% of new shares, resulting in 2019 pro forma equity of around CHF 100 million
- Michael Gauckler joins Bitcoin Suisse as Head of Product Development
- Bitcoin Suisse successfully completes Series A financing
- Bitcoin Suisse prepares for the next growth phase
- Bitcoin Suisse announces ‘Series A’ Capital Raise with Roger Studer and the Studer Family Office as lead investor
- Mr. Giles Keating to join the board of Bitcoin Suisse in May 2020
- Mr. Urs Bigger appointed Vice President of Bitcoin Suisse, March 2020
- Bitcoin Suisse to remain fully open throughout COVID-19 Pandemic
- More news
Corporate Factsheet and Company Presentation
- Company history with testimonials and collaboration partner references
- Company facts and figures on one page
- Product & service offering at a glance