Proven company, team and business model - with a long-standing track record.
Strong capital base, solid revenues and excellent position in the market.
A history of innovation and the ability to adapt in a changing market landscape.
Bitcoin Suisse benefits from a strong and stable shareholder base with a long-term view to business. Close involvement and alignment of shareholders, board, management and the entire team enables investments in new services and products years ahead of their release, ensuring that we can create value for clients, shareholders and grow sustainably.
Our aim is to continue to be a leading key player in the crypto-financial marketplace, to continue providing excellent services and products in this field and to bridge the world of traditional finance with that of crypto-finance.
Private Sale / Capital Raise (Series A)
24. July 2020 – Bitcoin Suisse successfully completes Series A financing with fully subscribed capital raise – valuing company at CHF 302.5 million
- In its first-ever and fully subscribed capital raise, Bitcoin Suisse has raised above CHF 45 million of capital in only four months, including issuance of 10% of new shares, resulting in 2019 pro forma equity of around CHF 100 million
- Bitcoin Suisse Further Increases Bank Guarantee to CHF 110m
- Bitcoin Suisse Board Member Giles Keating on CNBC About Cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin Suisse Clients Now Staking USD 1 billion in Crypto Assets
- Bitcoin Suisse Facilitates Private Fundraising Round of Swarm
- More Than USD 560m in Crypto Staked by Bitcoin Suisse Clients
- Bitcoin Suisse Vault receives ISAE 3402 Type 2 Report by PwC
- More news
- Company history with testimonials and collaboration partner references
- Company facts and figures on one page
- Product & service offering at a glance