Date of Publication: Jan 28th, 2019
Would you like to participate in the development critical business solutions? And be part of moving the world of Crypto finance into a more structured and licensed situation.
Our growth continues with a long backlog for 2019 and we are looking for an UX and Art Director to join our teams in Switzerland, Zug.
You will play an important role in the projects working in close collaboration with the product owners, solution architects and project managers.
Join the technology team of Bitcoin Suisse
We are a team of +25 ambitious Solutions Architects/developers/specialists/project managers and QAs, located in Zug in Switzerland and Copenhagen in Denmark. We provide software and infrastructure solutions to the Bitcoin Suisse Group. Our daily work is filled with different projects driven by the business liaisons, and the development of both the Crypto finance in general as well as the specific development of Bitcoin Suisse AG and subsidiaries.
As the technology provider we are responsible for everything from infrastructure and applications to complete orchestration and support of the business.
What do we expect?
Regardless of your background the right drive and passion for creating strong solutions and relation with the business stakeholders is at the heart of what we are looking for.
Your tasks include:
- Demonstrate UX and Design concepts through prototypes
- Work with everything from our Native app, various product websites to our web-apps portfolio
- Work with developers and KBU to enhance the overall experience of our current products
- Work closely with our Lead Front-end Architect to expand our component library and align our design direction with our development direction
- Produce and hand-over designs and wireframes to software development
- Create scenarios, flows, wireframes, information architecture diagrams, prototypes, UI pattern libraries, interaction guidelines and further develop our Design Principles
- Build consensus around design direction and communicate our Design Principles
- Follow projects and products from start to finish
The ideal candidate possesses most of the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of digital-oriented UX and Art Direction
- A least a BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or Communication Design
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team and be a team player
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines
- Has a structure-oriented approach, using symbols, shared libraries etc. when working in Sketch
- Understanding of Design/UX industry related trends
- Understanding of Design, Typography and layout principles
- Passion for UX, Design and Art Direction
- Passion for optimizing workflows between Designers and Developers
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Demonstrable ability to work confidently with Product Planning, Brand, Marketing, and User Research
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and drive
- Have specific experience of designing dashboards and similar interfaces
- Have designed data visualizations
- Understanding of Blockchain, Cryptography and Finance terminology
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company?
And is the opportunity to work with leading organisations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
If so, we’d like to get to know you! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you can make a difference.The start date can be immediate or by agreement.
We are looking forward meeting you!