Date of Publication: July 24th, 2019
To further develop the positioning of Bitcoin Suisse in a highly vibrant and interesting market environment, we are looking for a Trader in the Treasury Department who is excited to pursue a career in a dynamic and fast growing financial service environment, based in Zug, Switzerland.
What will you be working with?
- Actively manage and monitor BTCS Nostro positions
- Manage the liquidity on the different crypto exchanges and banks
- Work closely with internal departments such as Mid-Office and Finance and implement new processes
- Align fiat Treasury activities with company’s longterm financial planning
- Uphold and manage close relationships to exchanges, banks as well as other business partners
- Executing orders in the best interest of our clients
- Provide clients and account managers with execution advice
- Identify and implement new possible business opportunities
- Assist account managers in client meetings
- Perform daily reconciliation and other trading operation activities
- Create monthly asset and revenue reports
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Bachelor degree or higher and between 3-7 years of experience in the financial sector, preferably in a Treasury / FX / Risk / Credit department (Bank or other industry)
- Good understanding of regulatory landscape (e.g. market conduct)
- Very strong in adapting to new processes and software tools
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset and drive to identify and leverage new business opportunities
- High resilience in psychologically challenging situations
- Good understanding of financial market
- Dedicated and responsible personality with strong teamplayer attitude
- Strong interest in cryptocurrency markets and knowledge of crypto-exchanges of advantage
- Good knowledge and experience in trading mechanisms
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative
- Ability to stay calm even in hectic situations
- Fluency in German and English; French and other European languages are of advantage
It will be an added value if you have previous knowledge in the crypto sphere or a technical affinity.
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company?
And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Are you able and willing to work also shifts on weekends?
If so, we’d like to get to know you! Please send your application to email@example.com and tell us why you can make a difference!