Date of Publication: Jan 28th, 2019
Would you like to participate in the development critical business solutions? And be part of moving the world of Crypto finance into a more structured and licensed situation.
You will play an important role in the projects working in close collaboration with the product owners, solution architects and project managers.
Join the technology team of Bitcoin Suisse
We are a team of +25 ambitious Solutions Architects/developers/specialists/project managers and QAs, located in Zug in Switzerland and Copenhagen in Denmark. We provide software and infrastructure solutions to the Bitcoin Suisse Group. Our daily work is filled with different projects driven by the business liaisons, and the development of both the Crypto finance in general as well as the specific development of Bitcoin Suisse AG and subsidiaries.
As the technology provider we are responsible for everything from infrastructure and applications to complete orchestration and support of the business.
What do we expect?
Regardless of your background the right drive and passion for creating strong solutions and relation with the business stakeholders is at the heart of what we are looking for.
Your tasks include:
- Building and releasing our cross-device Native (Android and iOS) applications
- Working with Designers to build interfaces aligned with design specifications
- Extending and maintaining our React component library
- Optimize our workflows and stack
- Research, prototype and implement technologies to explore concepts quickly
The ideal candidate possesses most of the following qualifications:
- Experience in developing iOS or Android applications with React Native
- Experience with test tools like Jest and Detox
- TypeScript and ES6 experience
- Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science, a comparable degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of React experience
- 4+ years of active programming experience
- Familiarity working with iTunes Connect, Google Play Store and Apple Developer Center
- Experience with iOS and Android capabilities and limitations of React Native within these platforms
- Familiarity with features such as sensor APIs, push notifications, etc.
- Experience in 3rd party service integration
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, SOLID code and principles
- Experience with debugging tools for iOS and Android
- Experience in integrating Swift/Objective-C/Java libraries with React Native
- Version control experience (we use GitLab) and Git best practices
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team and be a team player
- Possess a keen eye for implementation-details such as color, typography, layout design, etc.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and drive
- One or more apps published in Google Play or App Store
- Have built web-React solutions
- Basic knowledge on code signing on Android and iOS
- Experience working with Web APIs, Azure and Databases
- C# experience
- Understanding of Blockchain, Cryptography and Finance terminology
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company?
And is the opportunity to work with leading organisations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
If so, we’d like to get to know you! Please send your application to email@example.com and tell us why you can make a difference.The start date can be immediate or by agreement.
We are looking forward meeting you!