Date of Publication: May 7th, 2019
To further develop the positioning of Bitcoin Suisse in a highly vibrant and interesting market environment, we are looking for a Product Owner who is excited to pursue a career in a dynamic and fast growing financial service environment, based in Zug, Switzerland.
Your tasks may include:
- Leading project teams as a Product Owner for client facing systems (Web and Apps)
- Delivering high quality, stable software and infrastructure solutions
- Ensuring successful completion of release/sprint milestones
- Leading the product release plans and planing and prioritizing new product features
- Providing the vision and direction for the agile development team and stakeholders
- Defining the product vision & strategy, it’s road-map and growth opportunities
- Creating & grooming the product backlogs defining the user stories
- Research and analyse the market to adapt and adjust the product and roadmap
- Stay up-to-date with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Relevant for the position:
- Min 5 years of experience as a Product Owner
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Business administration in the financial field
- SCRUM Master and/or Product Owner training (preferably certifications)
- Passion for agile approaches and bridging software development with the business.
- Ability to understand, prioritize and translate business needs into user stories and backlogs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Crypto know-how as well as sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Creative thinker and attention to details
Interested to join our team? If so, we’d like to get to know you! Please send your application to email@example.com and tell us why you can make a difference. The start date can be immediate or by agreement. We are looking forward meeting you!