Date of Publication: July 8th, 2019
To further develop the positioning of Bitcoin Suisse in a highly vibrant and interesting market environment, we are looking for a Product Owner CRM who is excited to pursue a career in a dynamic and fast growing financial service environment, based in Zug, Switzerland.
Your tasks may include
- Closely collaborate with the project manager to support the client management and onboarding, execution of product strategy and fulfillment of product roadmap and release plans
- Responsible for maximizing work and value delivery of product development team to drive Bitcoin Suisse’s product value
- Own and manage the product backlog, with accountability for clearly expressing all backlog items, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Gather input from stakeholders to groom and order items in the product backlog to best achieve product strategy and deliver business value
- Ensure product backlog visibility and transparency
- Responsible for verification and sign-off on test results to support product releases
- Author and maintain technical and business documentation related to the product features, implementation and configuration
Relevant for the position
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or business administration in the financial field
- Preferred minimum 3-4 years’ experience supporting product development in application development/management
- Previous experience with AirTable, JIRA or similar Agile project management tool highly preferred
- Strong knowledge and background in client’s acquisition under FINMA circ. 2016/17 video and online identification
- In-depth understanding of agile software development methodology SCRUM
- Ability to be a leader on the product development team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to clearly articulate complex technical requirements, develop customer-facing documents and presentations.
- Outstanding problem solving, organizational skills and flexibility
Interested in joining our team? If so, we’d like to get to know you! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you can make a difference. The start date can be immediate or by agreement. We are looking forward to meet you!