Date of Publication: Oct 29th, 2018
Would you like to participate in the development critical business solutions? And be part of moving the world of Crypto finance into a more structured and licensed situation.
You will play an important role in the projects working in close collaboration with the product owners, solution architects and project managers.
Join the technology team of Bitcoin Suisse
We are a team of +25 ambitious Solutions Architects/developers/specialists/project managers and QAs, located in Zug in Switzerland and Copenhagen in Denmark. We provide software and infrastructure solutions to the Bitcoin Suisse Group. Our daily work is filled with different projects driven by the business liaisons, and the development of both the Crypto finance in general as well as the specific development of Bitcoin Suisse AG and subsidiaries.
As the technology provider we are responsible for everything from infrastructure and applications to complete orchestration and support of the business.
What will you be working with?
- Working with some of the best Designers in the world to build interfaces and data visualisations to design specifications
- Optimise our workflows and technology stack
- Research, prototype and implement technologies to explore concepts
- Application build-outs, implementation, and maintenance
- CMS systems like (headless) WordPress
- Extend our React components with functionality, tests and build new ones aligned with our Design Principles
- Make sure things look right across various browsers and devices
- Performance is at the root of our business, so you will be making sure our components perform optimally
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- TypeScript and/or ES6 experience
- 2+ years of React experience
- Very comfortable in Chrome Dev Tools
- Know how to write tests (we use Jest), and are fond of Test-driven development
- Webpack experience
- Experience with CSS Modules and CSS Variables
- Understanding of design and web production best practices, including, but not limited to, web usability standards and cross-browser compatibility
- Used to user experience best practices
- Version control experience and Git best practices
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team and be a team player
- Possess a keen eye for implementation-details such as color, typography, composition, design etc.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and drive
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science, a comparable degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working with Service Workers
- Experience with W3C Web Components
- Experience with 3d and 2d programming (low or high level APIs)
- Experience working with Web APIs, Azure and Databases
- C# experience
- Understanding of Blockchain, Cryptography and Finance terminology
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company?
And is the opportunity to work with leading organisations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
If so, we’d like to get to know you! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you can make a difference.The start date can be immediate or by agreement.
We are looking forward meeting you!