Date of Publication: July 3rd, 2019
The Marketing team drives and orchestrates Bitcoin Suisse’s advertising, communications, PR, partnerships, and general marketing efforts to make sure that our products and services are the preferred choice for the majority of private and institutional clients in Switzerland and globally.
The marketing department shapes Bitcoin Suisse’s competitive positioning, its target markets and brand strategy in close coordination with the management and is involved in identifying new product, market, and partnership opportunities. To further develop the positioning of Bitcoin Suisse in a highly vibrant and interesting market environment, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
Your tasks may include
- Shape Bitcoin Suisse’s digital marketing efforts from the ground up
- Plan, implement, and oversee digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Analyze performance of digital marketing campaigns (campaign results, traffic flow etc.) and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Various marketing tasks such as handling of media requests, event planning, proofreading to a professional standard, and partnership management
- Write and proofread to a professional standard (press releases, online content, and various texts)
Relevant for the position
- At least 2 years of business experience in marketing, business development or a similar area; working experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels as well with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to take data-informed decisions
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, dedicated and hands-on personality
- A passion for Bitcoin Suisse and growing the brand and interested in crypto and blockchain
We ask for a lot but in return you can build and develop your skill set in a fast changing and highly demanding environment. If you are not afraid to face a challenge, then we’d love to hear from you soon. Please send your complete CV to Human Resources. We are looking forward meeting you!