Date of Publication: Oct 30th, 2018
The technology department currently employs 22 software developers and architects in two locations. We are looking for experienced DevOps engineers based in Zug.
You will be a key contributor to the development of our DevOps and infrastructure function, that bridges the gap between operations and development. You will ensure that everyone have an understanding of operational requirements and take shared responsibility for designing and implementing infrastructure for delivering and running software services. You will primarily operate as a hands-on engineer, developing mechanisms to build, test, deploy and maintain our systems which are primarily based on .NET, TypeScript/React. You will also be providing a lot of input in how we manage our infrastructure, and which technologies to use. Due to the company’s growth and ambitions, you will also play a key role in scaling out our infrastructure using both on premise and cloud services.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- champion modern build, deployment, and release practices
- support regulatory compliance
- participate in discussions about architecture, scalability, security, development, methods, tools, etc.
- keep all teams operational from a technical perspective, whilst empowering teams to be self sufficient
- mentoring your colleagues in the use of configuration management and automation
As well as developing and maintaining
- development infrastructure
- QA, test, staging infrastructure
- production infrastructure
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- The candidate will have proven experience managing infrastructure, both development and production, within multi-server environments providing highly available systems built using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience using virtualized platforms is a must, as is experience managing windows servers, MS SQL, IIS, hyper-v, webdeploy, msbuild, powershell, Git, TFS, and configuration management solutions.
- Experience working with any of the following would be highly desirable as well: Azure, CDN’s, linux, mysql, C#
- The candidate should also have experience working in high frequency deployment environments (1+ deployments per day), operating lean/agile processes.
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company?
And is the opportunity to work with leading organisations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
If so, we’d like to get to know you! Please send your application to email@example.com and tell us why you can make a difference.The start date can be immediate or by agreement.
We are looking forward meeting you!